VIP ski school for advanced
VIP ski school for advanced – carving fun, teaching telemark, ski racing
Want to refine their technique to move forward, learn a short arc, driving in deep snow, driving in gates or try ”telemark“ – free heel = free mind …
Few schools can offer this service.
“Our team is ready for you…”
VIP ski school for advanced – private school / Adults / Children
- prepare a program according to your requirements
- hourly lessons individual
- instructor with more than adapt to your needs, abilities, learning speeds and demands the rest
– instruction shall be governed by you …
- use of test center of top sports skis brand Fischer
- selection of the point of teaching the customer
- night skiing lessons
- instructor is also your guide and you are familiar with the prettiest corners Skiresort Cerna hora – Janske Lazne
- Offer for “impatient” – teaching time from 8.30 to 10.00 (1 200, – CZK/)
”Just as you want, so we do“
Course Pricelist VIP ski school for advanced- private lessons
All prices are in CZK.
Private lessons VIP ski school for advanced – 4 hours / day
All prices are in CZK.
Telemark instruction – individual ski school
”Telemark “…..” free heel = ……….. free mind “in the words of my colleague Mr ‘Major’
…. Yes, everything comes back, as it is in clothes, we did well with a free heel skiing – telemark skiing
Although we have already abandoned the leather straps on the bindings and leather lace-up boots, but the aboriginal style of driving and turning the knees with a free heel left us …
We material has changed, the old fancy ”wood skis“ without edges, leather shoes and a wooden stick was postponed – sometimes pulls out the carnival and instead dress today ”Super Tele picks“ produced by modern technology.
It’s amazing fun as unrestrained in open terrain in prašánku, Spring Firn, and adjusted to the slope or on the track at the gates.
… I recommend everyone to experience the feeling of freedom with a free heel …
1. All people must wear a protective helmet during lessons
2. The lesson takes 55 minutes
3. The lessons take place in all weathers
4. The price of lessons does not include ski passes and equipment rental (unless otherwise agreed)
5. Lessons in a ski school is at your own risk, we recommend our clients to have agreed personal accident insurance